May 5, 2010



My birthday bash


started here:

Photobucket


every day, on the way out of the neighborhood,
we pass these cows laying in the flowers.

Today, I had the camera, so I made Steve turn the car around.
Unfortunately, when I opened the car door, it spooked 'em and they stood up.

But I am going to keep trying to get the shot I really want:
all the cows laying down, their heads and backs just peeking out of the wildflowers
...........it is verrry cute.


******

then, it was off to Fredericksburg

for breakfast at my favorite little German bakery




PhotobucketPhotobucket


see the little peek of German flag behind our heads?


Photobucket

on the way home,

we drove through Luckenbach.

Chrissy took some pictures of us


Photobucket



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


and I took some pictures of them



Photobucket

Photobucket


That evening, Steve made yummy BBQ burgers


Photobucket


I got some new clothes

I love my cake plates, from Zach & Chrissy



Photobucket



We topped off the day with strawberry shortcake.


Photobucket



It was a perfect birthday

I am a blessed and lucky girl





1 comment:

Jennifer Gibbs Kambourian said...

Many thoughts...
1. You look SO pretty and feminine in your pink and white--something about these photos reminds me of our own dear Mom--you look so much like her, and have her "essence"...
2. COWS!!! CUTE!!!
3. I love the photo of you with Chrissy--you look like twins...!!
4. I love COWS in flowers!
5. I love the cake plates Chrissy and Zach gave you--want!
6. I love it that you love cows, and take photos of them sitting in flowers, as I do--it cracks John up that I have 500 photos of cows in various poses...(-;
7. Happy birthday again--I wish I could be there to give you a hug.
8. I look forward to more COWS!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I married my high school sweetheart 34 years ago in the LDS Temple. I have 4 children (3 married, and a 14 year old) and 6 grandchildren. I lived my entire life in California, until 6 years ago. I now reside in San Antonio, Texas. The most important thing to me is my family; I have invested the most in them and it has paid great dividends. I love doing anything creative that beautifies my surroundings and I love nature. I minored in Art and majored in Interior Design at BYU, yet, my profession is a Tax Preparer.

Steve and I

Steve and I

Steve and I

Steve and I
Pismo Beach

Our Family

Our Family

Mike, Marci & Family

Mike, Marci & Family

Brittany & Ili

Brittany & Ili

Zach & Chrissy

Zach & Chrissy

Chloe

Chloe