September 27, 2009

Austin Rendezvous

Photobucket


Last night,

Brittany and Ili drove down from Oklahoma City to Austin
to visit Ili's mom in the hospital.
We haven't seen Brit and Ili (Brili) since June, and Austin is just an hour away,
so we jumped at the chance for a quick visit.


We met them at Cracker Barrel (pronounced "yummy breakfast").


Photobucket




Photobucket




PhotobucketPhotobucket



We shopped the San Marcos Outlets all afternoon.


The sky did this for us as we said good-bye . . .



PhotobucketPhotobucket



It was a perfect day.


We made plans to drive up to Oklahoma City in a couple of weeks.
I am so excited to see their home and visit a new city.


See you in 2 weeks, Brili !



Photobucket

6 comments:

Marci said...

I love the rocking chair picture. I'm glad you guys got to see them...I felt bad you missed them last time. I can't believe it's been so long since we've seen them. I'm so used to everyone living so close!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great time. Brittany looks gorgeous. They look so happy together. I'm glad you guys got some quality time together. How wonderful.

Brittany said...

It was so fun to see you guys! I am now even more excited to see you guys in 2 weeks! I'm working on my post but my point and shoot doesn't have the richness of your camera.

Jennifer Gibbs Kambourian said...

I looked at the photo of Britty at the table with her legs crossed for about 10 seconds before I realized it was her...I thought it was Diane! You two are twins..."Which one's the mother, and which one's the daughter?"
-Jenny

LaRee said...

I looked at the first photo and thought why isn't Britt in the photo...then, oh that isn't Diane!...glad I'm not the only one, ha ha!

Kayley said...

What a fun day- you can't go wrong with those outlets and that food!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I married my high school sweetheart 34 years ago in the LDS Temple. I have 4 children (3 married, and a 14 year old) and 6 grandchildren. I lived my entire life in California, until 6 years ago. I now reside in San Antonio, Texas. The most important thing to me is my family; I have invested the most in them and it has paid great dividends. I love doing anything creative that beautifies my surroundings and I love nature. I minored in Art and majored in Interior Design at BYU, yet, my profession is a Tax Preparer.

Steve and I

Steve and I

Steve and I

Steve and I
Pismo Beach

Our Family

Our Family

Mike, Marci & Family

Mike, Marci & Family

Brittany & Ili

Brittany & Ili

Zach & Chrissy

Zach & Chrissy

Chloe

Chloe