September 22, 2009

Something Is In The Air

Photobucket


I love Fall !

I love how the air smells and feels

and the new angle of the sun.

I love the rich earth colors, the first rain,

and the anticipation of holidays.




. . . . and I love these photos from Autumns past:



Photobucket
1984 - Half Moon Bay Pumpkin Farm --------------- Michael, Brittany, Christine




Photobucket





Photobucket
2003 - Chloe and Rembrandt




Photobucket
2008 Addie




Photobucket
2008 Addie and Ella (my grand-daughters)




Photobucket
1985 - Michael ------------------------ HMB Pumpkin Farm




PhotobucketPhotobucket
1984 - Chrissy----------------------------------------------------1986 Chrissy & Brittany



Photobucket
2002 Chloe




Photobucket
1998 - My sister Marsha with twins Dominique & Francesca, Diane & Chloe




Photobucket
2002 - Chrissy and Chloe --------- Kindergarten Field Trip to Ardenwood Farm




Photobucket
1991 Cute cousins in berets - Chrissy and Michele




Photobucket
1992 Michael at Manzanita Lake




Photobucket
2008 Announcing the birth of Preston


Photobucket
2002



Photobucket
2002




PhotobucketPhotobucket
2002 Wooward Park with Lois & Tom




Photobucket
1997 Chloe Cozette Freeman


When Brittany and Chrissy were in High School,
they used to throw lavish parties
to celebrate the Summer Solstice

. . . . any reason to party, right?

The precise moment fall begins in the Northern Hemisphere is:

September 22, 2009 at 5:18 pm EDT

So break out the Martinelli's and celebrate the September Equinox !





Farewell Summer . . . .

Photobucket

6 comments:

Brittany said...

I love our old pumpkin patch pics. Don't forget winter solstice parties as well!

Jennifer Gibbs Kambourian said...

Awww...so many great photos...it seems like just yesterday that the kids were so little! I love the photo of Chloe and Remmie when they were both little...so cute!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Those pictures brought back a flood of wonderful memories.
I love the fall also. It reminds me of the best time to fish. Mike and I have had some great fall fishing trips in Utah.
This has put a smile on my face as I head out the door, thanks!

Marci said...

I've always loved the picture of Chloe in the pumpkin and Chrissy was such a squishable little toddler!

LaRee said...

Cute pic of chrissy and Michele in berets!...We can't say goodbuy to summer here yet, still getting tripple digits! ugh!!

chloe said...

oh my goodness that is horrible...tripple digit weather:( what a shame. i am so lucky i have been really wanting a new sweatshirt and the weekend i buy it, it turns into freezing and rainy weather(witch is my favorite type of weather:)perfect time to wear my new sweat shirt!!!!:)...cute pic of Rus

Followers

About Me

My photo
I married my high school sweetheart 34 years ago in the LDS Temple. I have 4 children (3 married, and a 14 year old) and 6 grandchildren. I lived my entire life in California, until 6 years ago. I now reside in San Antonio, Texas. The most important thing to me is my family; I have invested the most in them and it has paid great dividends. I love doing anything creative that beautifies my surroundings and I love nature. I minored in Art and majored in Interior Design at BYU, yet, my profession is a Tax Preparer.

Steve and I

Steve and I

Steve and I

Steve and I
Pismo Beach

Our Family

Our Family

Mike, Marci & Family

Mike, Marci & Family

Brittany & Ili

Brittany & Ili

Zach & Chrissy

Zach & Chrissy

Chloe

Chloe