September 24, 2009

"You don't just marry the man, honey . . . . you marry the FAMILY"



Photobucket
September 24, 1948



I married a great family.

I could not have ordered up better in-laws
than

Tom and Lois Freeman



Aren't they cute?

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Tom was a football player



Photobucket



They had 5 children.

I married number three.




Photobucket
Blythe, CA 1963 - Tom & Lois with Robert, Steve, Donald, LaRee and Ralph



Rather than launch into a LONG list of accolades,

suffice it to say,


They are wonderful



and I am lucky




Photobucket


Happy Anniversary Tom & Lois !

I love you




7 comments:

Chrissy said...

Aw! Happy Anniversary! I sure am glad they decided to get married. They have such great posterity and I LOVE being a part of it all :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary number 61, Mom and Dad. You two are a cute couple and wonderful parents. I am still learning very valuable lessons from you.
Dad, take Mom to Chili's tonight. (actually if you go at night Mom should take Dad)
I love you!

Marci said...

It's so fun to see all these old pictures. It makes is easier to see where all the kids and grandkids (and great grandkids) get certain features.
Happy Anniversary to them :-)!

Jennifer Gibbs Kambourian said...

Amazing to see how much LaRee and Lois look alike!

Brittany said...

Happy Anniversary Grandma and Grandpa! They still look like those pictures with gramps in his uniform and grandma in her pearls.

lolomae said...

How sweet, we LOVE YOU too!

LaRee said...

Happy anniversary mom and dad!...I agree, you have great posterity!...and Steve, they're going to Red Lobster for dinner, and not allowed to drive after dark. ha ha!(enjoy!)

Followers

About Me

My photo
I married my high school sweetheart 34 years ago in the LDS Temple. I have 4 children (3 married, and a 14 year old) and 6 grandchildren. I lived my entire life in California, until 6 years ago. I now reside in San Antonio, Texas. The most important thing to me is my family; I have invested the most in them and it has paid great dividends. I love doing anything creative that beautifies my surroundings and I love nature. I minored in Art and majored in Interior Design at BYU, yet, my profession is a Tax Preparer.

Steve and I

Steve and I

Steve and I

Steve and I
Pismo Beach

Our Family

Our Family

Mike, Marci & Family

Mike, Marci & Family

Brittany & Ili

Brittany & Ili

Zach & Chrissy

Zach & Chrissy

Chloe

Chloe