You'll be glad you did :)
- I married my high school sweetheart 34 years ago in the LDS Temple. I have 4 children (3 married, and a 14 year old) and 6 grandchildren. I lived my entire life in California, until 6 years ago. I now reside in San Antonio, Texas. The most important thing to me is my family; I have invested the most in them and it has paid great dividends. I love doing anything creative that beautifies my surroundings and I love nature. I minored in Art and majored in Interior Design at BYU, yet, my profession is a Tax Preparer.
- Today is Addie's 3rd Birthday! (my second gran...
- This is pretty close to my idea of Heaven: oil...
- Makeover Night at the Freeman House
- 1959 My mother always said, "remember who yo...
- Serve your community
- Guess Who came to Visit?
- Service With A Smile
- Today I witnessed a sight
- All Purpose Miracle Bread Dough
- New Year, New Decade, New Living Room
- Last night
- I never get sick
- I Am Freezing!
- French Bread
- I have the day off
- Texas Taxes
- Love these photos
- New Year's Day
- ▼ January (19)