January 5, 2010

I have the day off

Photobucket


I was scheduled 9-4 every day this month.

Yesterday, I verified it with my manager, because it appeared that we were overstaffed.

She said she wanted to keep the schedule as it is.

So, this morning I got ready for work as usual.

Then, she called at 8:30 am asking if I could take the day off because we are over staffed.

Mind you, this comes AFTER I have run 2 miles in 30 degree weather,
showered and nearly ready for work.

I could have slept in.

Oh, and my favorite part was when she said, "You aren't all ready for work are you?"


-------------------------------


So I will post today. . . . . about more pleasant things.


Brittany and Ili left for Oklahoma City yesterday. They were the last of our company.

Sad.

I served a nice dinner on Sunday, to end our holiday on a special note.

This was my parent's dining set, I love it. I set the table with the China and Silver.

Photobucket


Photobucket


I can use this day off to put away the rest of Christmas and clean house.

---------------------

and yes, I did take inspiration from Chrissy's new blog

She said it was ok

I love my new look


4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Cleaning up all the Christmas stuff is pretty sad. I hate how lonely the house looks after :-(

But at the same time, I am dying to get this huge tree out of here so we can have our space back!

Zach O. said...

christmas decor > space in house

Brittany said...

I love your blog, it looks more like a website. I'll have to revamp ours once baby is born, maybe I'll go for the white super clean look too :-)

Anonymous said...

I loved having all of the kids together at one time. As they left, one by one, I missed them. Brili, being the last to go, was especially hard because we won't see them until the baby is born. But we do have something wonderful to look forward to!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I married my high school sweetheart 34 years ago in the LDS Temple. I have 4 children (3 married, and a 14 year old) and 6 grandchildren. I lived my entire life in California, until 6 years ago. I now reside in San Antonio, Texas. The most important thing to me is my family; I have invested the most in them and it has paid great dividends. I love doing anything creative that beautifies my surroundings and I love nature. I minored in Art and majored in Interior Design at BYU, yet, my profession is a Tax Preparer.

Steve and I

Steve and I

Steve and I

Steve and I
Pismo Beach

Our Family

Our Family

Mike, Marci & Family

Mike, Marci & Family

Brittany & Ili

Brittany & Ili

Zach & Chrissy

Zach & Chrissy

Chloe

Chloe