January 10, 2010

I Am Freezing!

Photobucket

I don't like the cold.

So . . . hot, humid Texas is actually OK with me.

The cold snap currently gripping the South is brutal.

It was 12 degrees this morning!

Even birds are wondering what the heck is going on,
they are fluttering near the house to stay warm and several have flown into the windows.

The bright side:

I get to wear some of my cute winter clothes.

I love cute coats and boots and scarves and leather gloves;
it seems like winter clothes have more style because of the tailoring and layers.

I am working around the house today.

This is the WARMEST outfit I could find;

thank heaven it is also super stylish and flattering.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Cheryl Joy said...

I feel your pain! The heater in our little house can't handle it! I wake up and it is 60 degrees!!! So I look very similar. I, however, can't get myself to do housework until it warms up!

Brittany said...

Glad to know we're not the only ones freezing! Tomorrow it's supposed to warm up to 46 woo hoo break out your shorts!

Chrissy said...

When Zacho came home from work yesterday, I was wearing PJ pants tucked into tube socks, a pink thermal underneath his huge Spurs hoodie, with his UT, fleece-lined beanie on under the hood. I was writing my course schedules.

Diane said...

Steve here.
When I get up in the morning I put my clothes on over my pj's. The only time I get warm is when I am driving in the truck. Today I said I will never complain about the heat again. But I probably will come September and it's 105.

Lynnie said...

One thing that I look forward to in the winter is being able to wear 'my uniform'. Even Steve, my honey, calls it my uniform. It is very similar to yours. Love those cozy clothes.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I married my high school sweetheart 34 years ago in the LDS Temple. I have 4 children (3 married, and a 14 year old) and 6 grandchildren. I lived my entire life in California, until 6 years ago. I now reside in San Antonio, Texas. The most important thing to me is my family; I have invested the most in them and it has paid great dividends. I love doing anything creative that beautifies my surroundings and I love nature. I minored in Art and majored in Interior Design at BYU, yet, my profession is a Tax Preparer.

Steve and I

Steve and I

Steve and I

Steve and I
Pismo Beach

Our Family

Our Family

Mike, Marci & Family

Mike, Marci & Family

Brittany & Ili

Brittany & Ili

Zach & Chrissy

Zach & Chrissy

Chloe

Chloe