We are off to see this cute couple in Oklahoma City!
We are excited to visit a new place!
All set for the 8 hour drive (a piece of cake, compared to our Cali trip)
It is a 3 day school holiday, that we are stretching to 4;
Shhhh, don't tell Chloe's school she wasn't really sick today.
Last year she had 100 % attendance, we just blew that one :(
Have a nice Columbus Day . . . .
See ya next week!
- I married my high school sweetheart 34 years ago in the LDS Temple. I have 4 children (3 married, and a 14 year old) and 6 grandchildren. I lived my entire life in California, until 6 years ago. I now reside in San Antonio, Texas. The most important thing to me is my family; I have invested the most in them and it has paid great dividends. I love doing anything creative that beautifies my surroundings and I love nature. I minored in Art and majored in Interior Design at BYU, yet, my profession is a Tax Preparer.
- ► 2010 (133)
- Happy Halloween
- Happy Birthday Daddy
- Have a nice day
- Halloween Help
- Cognitive Dissonance
- Take This Job and.....
- Lasagna & Lemon Cake Recipes
- The Quickest Way To A Man's Heart . . .
- We Hooked 'em
- And Baby Makes Three . . .
- Extreme Makeover - Yuan Edition
- Road Trip
- Unexpected Things
- Mission Accomplished !
- Nature's Gift
- My Artwork
- Run it up the flagpole and see if it flies
- ▼ October (18)