August 13, 2009
Ella's Special Day
Happy Birthday Ella !!
Ella is my FIRST granddaughter ,
I can't believe how BIG she is getting.
She is starting Kindergarten this fall !
Where did the time go, Ella?
You used to look like THIS:
....and now you look like THIS!
You are a wonderful BIG SISTER, daughter, and granddaughter. You are a BLESSING to us all.
My FAVORITE TIMES with you are: giving hugs, playing games, reading bedtime stories, and baking YUMMY treats!
MEEMA LOVES YOU VERY MUCH ! !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLA ! !
- I married my high school sweetheart 34 years ago in the LDS Temple. I have 4 children (3 married, and a 14 year old) and 6 grandchildren. I lived my entire life in California, until 6 years ago. I now reside in San Antonio, Texas. The most important thing to me is my family; I have invested the most in them and it has paid great dividends. I love doing anything creative that beautifies my surroundings and I love nature. I minored in Art and majored in Interior Design at BYU, yet, my profession is a Tax Preparer.
- ► 2010 (133)
- First Memory
- So Dry I'm Spittin' Cotton
- Apple Pie Apples
- Field Trip with Professor Oliverson
- Ten Dancing Cats
- Four Generations
- It Takes A Village
- California Vacation - Part Three
- California Vacation - Part Two
- California Vacation - Part One
- Ella's Special Day
- Bon Voyage
- My First Tag
- All Dogs Go To Heaven
- My Dolly
- ▼ August (18)