1. First thing you wash in the shower? Face
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Green, it's a little nautical pullover from Target's sale rack
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? yep, my cute hubby. He was my first kiss and he will be my last. Though, that is not to say there weren't a few in between (I had to stay in practice while he was on his mission:)
4. Do you plan outfits? Absolutely! I like to feel fashionable and pretty and that takes planning. I usually think about what I am going to wear......except to Walmart, you can wear anything there.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Happy, anticipating our upcoming trip to California. I need to have something to look forward to.
6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red? My red leather couch in my office. I love it.
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? It has been a stressful year and I have had a recurring bad dream. Sorry, that's a downer, but life has its ups and downs. It has gotten MUCH better in the past 3 months, though.
8. Did you meet anybody new today? No, unless I am working, I have a pretty closed circle; it has only loved ones in it, so that's good.
9. What are you craving right now? eggs benedict sounds great!
10. Do you floss? Yes, most days
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? the stuffed cabbage we saw on Diner's, Drive Ins and Dives last night. Steve and I have really gotten into that show. It's probably not a good thing.
12. Are you emotional? Unapologeticaly so. I think it is a blessing to feel life
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? I took Spanish in 6th grade and there was a contest to see who could count the highest in Espanol. I went to 1000 and won. I won a cool ballpoint pen.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? I'm a licker
15. Do you like your hair? Yes, after some effort: good cut, hi-lites, shampoo and style
16. Do you like yourself? Yes. Until about age 30 I sometimes disliked myself and was very self conscious. Now I love myself and I am rarely self conscious..........so progress has been made. Being older is great in that one, and only, respect.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W.Bush? I am not going to say whether I do or don't agree with his politics but I think anyone who has what it takes to become the leader of the free world would make a fascinating dinner companion.
18. What are you listening to right now? Fire Burnin' I can overhear Chloe's playlist....and I like that song.
19. Were your parents strict? Not enough, we had a little too much unsupervised time.
20. Would you go sky diving? 20 years ago, yes. Now, NEVER. Life is too precious to taunt fate.
21. Do you like cottage cheese? With canned peaches, YUM
22. Have you met a celebrity? Several, but I can't remember them all, they don't hold the fascination they used to for me. When my kids were young they were extras in a couple of tv shows. We met Jack Scalia & Lou Feregno. We did work for several of the Oakland A's and I went to their trainer, Barry Weinburg's home. Also met Carny Lansford, the 3rd basemen
23. Do you rent movies often? Occasionally. very few are worth watching.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in right now? I am in my Texas themed office and there ain't nothin' sparkly in these parts.
25. How many countries have you visited? USA, England, Mexico, Canada, Dominican Republic
26. Have you made a prank phone call? Hasn't every 10 year old?
27. Ever been on a train? Lots. BART, The Tube (London), Amtrak, Storyland. Love trains
28. Brown or white eggs? Brown are cuter. but I don't care what color I eat
29.Do you have a cell-phone? Yes. and sometimes Chloe lets me use it.
30.Do you use chapstick? rarely to never
31. Do you own a gun? No and don't plan to. So all of you criminals who are reading this can go ahead and plan to rob us
32. Can you use chop sticks? Yes. Honed my skills at Miake on University Ave in Palo Alto. Yum!
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? My Hubby and Chloe
34. Are you too forgiving? Not enough. There is a difference between forgiving someone and letting them take advantage of you repeatedly
35. Ever been in love? Since I was 16
36. What are your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? Hangin' with me!
37. Ever have cream puffs? I am sad for anyone who hasn't, especially drizzled in chocolate
38. Last time you cried? Early this morning, just a little bit
39. What was the last question you asked? "Chloe, do you want to earn back the right to play with Eliza (her best friend) today?" then, I handed her a 'to do' list
40. Favorite time of the year? Fall. All the summer flowers at their fullest, everything is still green and the heat wave has broken. I love fall decorations on my porch and the anticipation of the holidays.......fall ushers in the party time of year!
41. Do you have any tattoos? Yes, a big butterfly on my backside :) ...........Not. I come from a generation when the only people with tats were sailors and Hell's Angels, now, the sweetest looking little girls have them. I don't get it.
42. Are you sarcastic? Unfortunately, yes, but I try not to be.
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? No
44. Ever walked into a wall? Not today, but the day ain't over yet.
45. Favorite color? green
46. Have you ever slapped someone? wish i could say no. does spanking a kid count?
47. Is your hair curly? Wavy. On the beach: curly
48. What was the last CD you bought? Trish Yearwoods Greatest Hits
49. Do looks matter? Yes. Different looks have value in different cultures. Ours seems to be gravitating more and more toward a surgery enhanced doll
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Depends on the situation
51. Is your phone bill sky high? Yes, I need to get Chrissy off my plan
52 Do you like your life right now? The economy is making it rough right now, but I have all of the important things: Love, good health etc so the answer is yes.
53. Do you sleep with the T.V. on? No
54. Can you handle the truth? Some truths, like the show I saw about beautiful whales being slaughtered was so hard to look at that I felt sick, changed the channel and put my head in the sand. Truths about personal shortcomings are tough too, but being rational in our self evaluation is the only way to improve.
55. Do you have good vision? yes, I use mild reading glasses
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Hate, no. Dislike, yes
57. How often do you talk on the phone? Not often. I am always busy with both hands and it forces me to abort my task
58. The last person you held hands with? Steve and Chloe, walking into church
59. What are you wearing? A turquoise blue Mexican style house dress. Super fashionable.
60.What is your favorite animal? Tiger
61. Where was your profile picture taken? Zach & Chrissy's wedding
62. Can you hula hoop? Oh yea. I was born when they were invented, everyone had one
63. Do you have a job? Yes, H & R Block
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? Ralph Lauren cargo pants.......75% off
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Many times