We love to go out to eat.
Lots of times, while we are sitting there, we say,
"I bet I could make this."
Steve is a Master Restaurant Recipe Copier.
I am serious. He has a degree in it. A Doctorate, I think.
Today, I decided to duplicate Apple Pie Apples
From Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
Step One: Refer to my ancient favorite recipe books
......and discover, I am on my own. No such recipe.
Yes, that is duct tape holding my beloved Betty Crocker together
Step Two: Wash Apples
Step Three: Assemble Ingredients:
Caramel, White Chocolate, and Granny Smith Apples
Step Four: Dip Apples in melted caramel. Chill
Step Five: Dip caramel apples in white chocolate
Sprinkle with sugar & cinnamon
Step Six: Enjoy
I am tellin' ya folks......I NAILED IT!!
- I married my high school sweetheart 34 years ago in the LDS Temple. I have 4 children (3 married, and a 14 year old) and 6 grandchildren. I lived my entire life in California, until 6 years ago. I now reside in San Antonio, Texas. The most important thing to me is my family; I have invested the most in them and it has paid great dividends. I love doing anything creative that beautifies my surroundings and I love nature. I minored in Art and majored in Interior Design at BYU, yet, my profession is a Tax Preparer.
- ► 2010 (133)
- First Memory
- So Dry I'm Spittin' Cotton
- Apple Pie Apples
- Field Trip with Professor Oliverson
- Ten Dancing Cats
- Four Generations
- It Takes A Village
- California Vacation - Part Three
- California Vacation - Part Two
- California Vacation - Part One
- Ella's Special Day
- Bon Voyage
- My First Tag
- All Dogs Go To Heaven
- My Dolly
- ▼ August (18)