August 22, 2009
It Takes A Village
I love being a parent,
there is no greater calling.
I am grateful for all of the wonderful people who contribute to the outcome.
School teachers, Church leaders; Scouters, coaches, dance and piano teachers.
Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, cousins, and.............
and dear neighbors
Today is the last Saturday of summer.
Chloe was called by Chrissy to have a date in the morning
..........and our neighbor, Lisa for overnight.
Norma, Lisa's grandmother, always says, "Chloe is family to us".
Wanna see what Chrissy & Chloe did on their date? Watch this.....
Thank you, Chrissy, Lisa, and Norma, for loving Chloe
and taking time out of your busy life to make her last day of summer very special.
We are certainly blessed.
- I married my high school sweetheart 34 years ago in the LDS Temple. I have 4 children (3 married, and a 14 year old) and 6 grandchildren. I lived my entire life in California, until 6 years ago. I now reside in San Antonio, Texas. The most important thing to me is my family; I have invested the most in them and it has paid great dividends. I love doing anything creative that beautifies my surroundings and I love nature. I minored in Art and majored in Interior Design at BYU, yet, my profession is a Tax Preparer.
- ► 2010 (133)
- First Memory
- So Dry I'm Spittin' Cotton
- Apple Pie Apples
- Field Trip with Professor Oliverson
- Ten Dancing Cats
- Four Generations
- It Takes A Village
- California Vacation - Part Three
- California Vacation - Part Two
- California Vacation - Part One
- Ella's Special Day
- Bon Voyage
- My First Tag
- All Dogs Go To Heaven
- My Dolly
- ▼ August (18)