August 30, 2009
So Dry I'm Spittin' Cotton
I hate the drought.
My yard used to look like this:
Now it looks like this:
Grass isn't supposed to match the house
We can water once a week......
or suffer the wrath of SAWS (San Antonio Water System).
That just isn't enough hydration.
We have broken weather records set in the 1800's for days over 100 degrees
The air conditioner is on 24/7 and
I am SICK of it!
- I married my high school sweetheart 34 years ago in the LDS Temple. I have 4 children (3 married, and a 14 year old) and 6 grandchildren. I lived my entire life in California, until 6 years ago. I now reside in San Antonio, Texas. The most important thing to me is my family; I have invested the most in them and it has paid great dividends. I love doing anything creative that beautifies my surroundings and I love nature. I minored in Art and majored in Interior Design at BYU, yet, my profession is a Tax Preparer.
- ► 2010 (133)
- First Memory
- So Dry I'm Spittin' Cotton
- Apple Pie Apples
- Field Trip with Professor Oliverson
- Ten Dancing Cats
- Four Generations
- It Takes A Village
- California Vacation - Part Three
- California Vacation - Part Two
- California Vacation - Part One
- Ella's Special Day
- Bon Voyage
- My First Tag
- All Dogs Go To Heaven
- My Dolly
- ▼ August (18)